Our advisors offer independent financial management and advice designed to help you in the following ways:
- Organization - We will bring order to your financial life by looking at workplace benefits, current investments, insurance, debt and a spending plan.
- Accountability - We will help you follow through on financial commitments by working with you to prioritize your goals, show you the steps you need to take and regularly review your progress toward achieving them.
- Objectivity - We bring insight from the outside to help you avoid emotionally driven decisions on important money matters. We consult with you at key moments of decision-making, research to ensure you have the information you need and manage and disclose any of our own potential conflicts of interest.
- Proactivity - We anticipate life transitions and help you prepare for them financially by creating an action plan to address and manage them ahead of time.
- Education - We will take the time to understand your situation, explore what you need to know to succeed, provide the necessary resources to inform your decisions and explain the options and risks associated with each choice.
- Partnership – As we attempt to help you achieve the best life possible, we will take the time to clearly understand your background, philosophy, needs and objectives; work collaboratively with you and on your behalf (with your permission) and provide transparency about our costs and compensation.
Once your goals have been established, we will customize a strategy to suit your vision and objectives. We can help you execute a personalized financial program utilizing the following products and services:
- Retirement accounts (Roth, Traditional, Rollover, Simple, and SEP IRAs)
- Fee-based advisory accounts
- Mutual funds
- College savings (Coverdell ESA and 529 plans)
- Variable annuities
- Life, disability, and long term care insurance